(Type:Art Candle,candle Material:Paraffin Wax,gel Wax,beeswax,paraffin Wax,soy Wax )
  • birthday candles & candle holders
  • Price:USD 3.00
  • Min. Order :600 Piece
  • Region:China
  • Contact Now
Product Detail
Quick Details
  • Type:Art Candle,candle
  • Material:Paraffin Wax,gel Wax,beeswax,paraffin Wax,soy Wax
  • Feature:Scented
  • Color:Multi-colored,muiti-colored
  • Shape:Number,animal,flower,fruit,glass,stick,tapered
  • Handmade:Yes
  • Use:Birthdays
  • Place Of Origin:Zhejiang China (mainland)
  • Brand Name:Cawell
  • Model Number:70441
  • Product:Birthday Candles & Candle Holders
  • Usage:Bars,weddings,birthdays,holiday,votive,party
  • Delievery Time:15-25days After Deposite
  • Port:Ningbo
  • Payment:T/t,western Union
birthday candles & candle holders
1)Material: paraffin wax
2)Gift packing
3)unique lovely design
4)good for birthday use an

We supply many kinds of Craft Candles, Scented Candles, candles, Household Candles, Tealight Candles, Christmas Candles, Craft Candles, Pillar Candles, Floating Candles, Candles with glass jar, Church Candles, Grave Candles, Fruit candle, Wedding candles, Flower candles, Bright candles, etc

birthday candles & candle holders

Products Show:

 

1)elegant sharp ,Material:paraffin wax,gel wax,beewax,soy wax
2)long storage period ,Weight: 7g,8g,9g,10,11g,12g,13g,14g,15g,16g are all available
3)Color:multi-colored,white,red,blue, yellow, pink,orange,and so on
4)long time burning ,Fragrancet: various scents, rose,lemon,ocean,strawberry,orange,Jazmin,plum,

5)Transparence is high,smokeless ,pollution-free and the burn is long.

 

Candles would bring a soft and comforting glow to any wedding, dinner party, corporate event or special occasion.Made with the highest quality wax ensuring a long 8+ hour burn time with no odours or smoke, providing an environment that will enhance any room atmosphere. With multi-colours. Candles are becoming an integral consideration for wedding receptions, themed events and as thank you presents for your guests. We promise our customers will be getting the most exquisite quality for a special occasion. Set the mood with these elegant decorative gifts.

Our candles cover range from birthday candles, scented candles to jelly candles, floating candles, and beeswax candles, etc. We also can offer votive/tealight/pillar candles and various shapes candles by request.

 

Payment term: 30% in advance, the rest 70% before shipment.

Packing: safety inner packing, with standard export carton outside.

OEM: yes, customized products are always welcome.

Delivery time: depends on quantity of order, normally 15to 25days.

Agent service: available, we can be your buying agent here in China

Other products from this supplier
Copyright © 2014 bizgoco.com. All rights reserved.